Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Marrage Congratulation

Mixing Outfit

blog14

blog4

blog1

blog3

blog6

blog7

blog10

blog9

blog13

blog2

blog11

blog8

This year anything goes mix of pattern and fabric, I have ventured to this bermuda linen and the lace top, to give a more formal touch I played with the footwear.

bundled say I am more than usual morning recess, I will make some compritas the weekend rate me and I'll buy some clothes.
thing about this little trip is that I'm going to enjoy and let me take my dog \u200b\u200bto the hotel imagine my face with excitement and joy! has been a big surprise let me die of grief with my parents and I love her very much and was going to miss him a lot.

Thank you for the comments you are about soles.

A kiss Guap @ s! Top

, bag: Bsk (s10)
Bermuda: Pull and Bear (s10)
Sandals: Stradivarius (old)
Sunglasses: H & M (s10) from my friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment