Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Metallic Tasting Cervical Mucus

We leave this boat for a while

Hi girls show up after several months to give you a brief farewell.
After all signs of affection and concern from all my Blogs @ crumbs could not leave without giving a little explanation. Four months ago we
hibamos rental fee but a day before we change the life of my boyfriend was diagnosed with a brain tumor but luckily had surgery today and is with the treatment ...
Tell them that is strong as a bull and from day one is fighting and demonstrating enormous courage and strength he has.

Many thanks to all of the tokens of affection, concern, emails and comments. Thank you Sandra
(Lady Chic) from your blog that you made a call worrying about me, hit me much like all of you have responded to my absence and that unless they give an explanation after so long.
will abandon this ship for a while but again making war.

A big kiss to all and thanks for being there all this time.







Baby I love you and know that together we will win this battle.
I love you divine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment