Friday, May 28, 2010

Milena Velba Worldpress

I carry in my bag?

Hi everyone! He wore
time wanting to make this post gossip and see what we normally carry in my bag, I must say also charge the bag too because once I leave home in the morning will not return until evening, then apart from making bag hahaha ... makes suitcase


This is the vanity that I usually wear makeup for my things, combining things usually go, but I usually do everything to go refined throughout the day or if I go somewhere arises, you never know!

Shadow Blush Loreal, Chanel, Dior and Sephora Bronzing Powder-Makeup Chanel Lumiere-Brushes and sigma-PREBASIC kabuki face-PREBASIC Loreal Studio Too Face-Antiojeras eyes and eye drops Kiko Illuminator Vispring-Gloss Elf and Maybelline - Mascara Loreal Collagen.


Portfolio Ripp curl-Mobile Samsung F480 and Nokia 5610 - H & M sunglasses eye glasses Paulo Javier coleho Larrainzar-Book (Eleven Minutes) - Hello Kitty Pen drive Ipood Apple - Perfume Kenzo L'eaupar.
If I'm addicted to tecnoligías I can not leave home without my two phones.

comments I left unanswered do not worry I'll respond to everyone!

Indeed I have thought a very Hippie outfit for the next day.
A kiss for everyone and happy weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment