Saturday, May 8, 2010

Notebook Mouse 5000 Pin

Look Saturday afternoon



Well this was the look of this afternoon, we went out for drinks with friends back home and my boy has echo these photos. Tod @ s
have told me that I prefer the pictures outside and of course me too, but I have to admit that we had free time and allowed us to leave.

I have to say that the blog goes up and every day we are in this corner, so inside I'll do a little drawing to everybody s my followers that every day you are demonstrating a lot of care, not to mention that I I have.
I have thought about what I am giving away and you will like it, but it will surprise even in little, hehehe ....

Have a nice weekend!

Jacket: Stradivarius (old)
Top: Bsk (s10)
Pants: Stradivarius (s10)
Sandals: Zara (s10)
Portfolio: Forever21 (old)
Glasses: The English Court (s10)

0 comments:

Post a Comment