Monday, May 24, 2010

Simi Garewal Bathing Scene In Mera Naam Jokar

My bikini H & M

Hi girls!
Today I bring my new H & M bikini after searching several stores a black bikini, strapless and found this little panties. I'm so happy it is super comfortable and pretty in my view the detail of the fabric makes it different from all the bikinis black and gold accents, I love it.
not know about you but it's a roll bikinis word of honor that will always drop but this brings a bit of silicone around it helps you slipping.

Detail:
Bring a bit of padding but it can also take I leave a photo of the site that you may see.



I leave a photo of mine since I was not the whole web is no padding.


And so is because the color I'm looking like crazy I hope to get lucky.


Morning Outfit promise.

A kiss for everyone s thank you very much for your comments and for being there every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment