Sunday, January 2, 2011

Example Of Welcome Address In A Program

We ...

-Solar Marie Knight -

A dedicated 19 year old girl, born in Heredia, Costa Rica. Computer and passionate student Fanfiction desktop. Fervent lover of anime, manga and Japanese culture in general. Born an August 5, 1991, the sign Leo, a generous and loyal friend no doubt, but somewhat proud too ... Yes, that's me ... I met the great Fanfiction page when looking at Web IchiRuki stories, one of my favorite anime couples ... That's how I read stories also Sere / Seiya, which for me is the most beautiful couples out there. Seeing so many talented writers in the FF, I decided to create my own account and start posting my stories. For the moment I have one, entitled "Universe Densetsu" from Sailor Moon universe, I invite you to read it until today has 8 chapters. In FF I met a friend and colleague of my country, the vast uchihyu, so now I'll let she who is present.

"Stop thinking about life and Resolve to live"
Paulo Coelho


-Uchihyu -

Thanks dear Marie. Well hello world! I am Uchihyu, humble Fanfiction desktop, as my colleague. Interestingly, too, am policy, I have 19 years old on 5 / 08 (great coincidence, right?). Passionate about everything having to do with Japanese culture especially the anime, manga and ramen! A proud Leo, born leader and very loyal. I am part of Fanfiction since 2009 and so far I have 4 stories: The memory of the fate, History of the cab, cabaret Love and High School Drama (the latter two still under development), all of the Naruto universe, all Neji / Hina The most beautiful couple, at least in my opinion, though not the only couple in the world anime / manga I like. Before I leave, I leave this sentence I love:

"What does not kill me, makes you stronger"
Friedrich Nietzsche

0 comments:

Post a Comment