Friday, April 29, 2011

Chest Infections How Long Off Work




Hi everyone! After several months
recur to thank to everybody s the show of support and love these past few months, I ask you not to answer them apologize to each of you.
tell you that Philip is forward despite take ten months fighting has a long road of treatment and recovery. Many
you ask me as it is, tell you that is full of joy, strength, charisma, good things can be said of a fighter and not! burning stages and is already counting on a less until acabe.Os important promise that each small step will keep you informed.

last few days will haunt me the head back on the blog at the request of my love and also because I miss you even do not know when, or how, or that way, but at some point you will see me here. The truth that he gives very excited as we were the two who started this journey Dominated by fashion and does not want to leave the blog for anything in the world.
Tell them you carry it in my heart all your comments full of love and strength, I was greatly surprised to see all your support you are amazing, really.

A big kiss and a million thanks.
soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment