Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How Can I Unlock U890

High school students from Chapel closed 34 roads in protest



"My mother ..."; I do not want more school hours
 
De conductores avanzaron lentamente en calzada de Tlalpan, pese a que se había retirado manifestación
 (Foto: Fernando Ramírez/ EL UNIVERSAL )

Ciudad de México Manifest
this morning for two hours.

Alternative: Eje Central Lázaro Cárdenas. high school students number 34 claimed to respect the schedules for that does not change the entry and exit of the campus. During the demonstration

blocked lane roadway side of Tlalpan, Colonia Miravalle. Students
carrying cardboard and leaves the following messages: "My mom wants me yes. At 06:00 No," I have a social life, "I have family life."
The campus is from 07:00 to 16.00 hours, but two hours would be extended so that students would come at 18:00. Report With 98.5 information. and Fernando Ramirez.

0 comments:

Post a Comment